The Trezor hardware wallet now supports Segwit. Take advantage of faster bitcoin transactions, lower fees and future scalability.
- Visit beta-wallet.trezor.io
- Update your Trezor firmware to version 1.5.2 if it has not yet been updated
- Go to your Segwit wallet (Account #1)
- Click the Receive tab and copy a receiving address
- Go to your Legacy wallet (Legacy Account #1)
- Click the Send tab and paste the receiving address you previously copied
If you decide not to use Segwit, Legacy will still be supported indefinitely.